手机版
您的当前位置: 恒微文秘网 > 范文大全 > 专题范文 > 2023年度中级商务英语7篇(全文完整)

2023年度中级商务英语7篇(全文完整)

来源:专题范文 时间:2024-04-01 13:00:03

中级商务英语第1篇headcount人工数A:Whatisthelaborheadcountinthisplant?B:TwohundredandfiftyA:这个工厂的人工数是多少?B:257人。l下面是小编为大家整理的中级商务英语7篇,供大家参考。

中级商务英语7篇

中级商务英语 第1篇

head count 人工数

A: What is the labor head count in this plant?

B: Two hundred and fifty

A:这个工厂的人工数是多少?

B:257人。

layout 工厂布置

A: Have we finished the plant layout for this program?

B: The manufacturing did the

A:我们完成了这个项目的工厂布置吗?

B:制造工程部做了工厂布置。

运送,发送

A: Do we charge for shipping and handling?

B: We $3 per work

A:我们要收取运费和处理费吗?

B:收,每个单子收3美元。

reduction 减少供应商

A: We are managing too many

B: Vendor reduction is one of the major initiatives this

A:我们的供应商太多了。

B:减少供应商是我们今年的主要措施之一。

cell 工作单元

A: Are we still using work cells?

B: This is a low volume production We still use work

A:我们还在使用工作单元吗?

B:这是一种低产量产品,我们还使用工作单元的形式。

弯曲

A: What kind of parts do you usually need to bend?

B: Tubular parts or

A:什么样的零件一般需要进行弯曲加工?

B:管状零件或冲压件。

time 工作周期

A: What is the cycle time of the injection molding machine?

B: Three

A:这台注塑机的工作周期是多少?

B:三分钟。

抽样

A: There are certain rules for sampling, right?

B: You’ll get scrap without following the

A:抽样有一定的规则,是吗?

B:是的,不遵循这些规则就会出废品。

拉削

A: Can you use broaching to make a gear?

B: Why not?

A:你能用拉削技术制作齿轮吗?

B:为什么不能。

铸造

A: What is the best process to make complex metal parts?

B: No matter if the part is large or

A:制造复杂金属件的最好工艺是什么?

B:铸造,零件大小都没有关系。

中级商务英语 第2篇

line 装配线

A: How many workers are on assembly line?

B: Thirty nine

A:装配线上有多少工人?

B:一共39名。

code 条形码

A: Bar code is so popular these

B: I Walt-Mart won’t be able to do business without bar

A:现在条形码很流行。

B:我知道,如果没有条形码,沃尔玛现在就做不成生意了。

asset 资本性资产

A: What is capital asset?

B: Any item which depreciates over

A:什么是资本性资产?

B:指那些随着时间的推移会贬值的资产。

reduction 降成本

A: We made a lot of efforts on the cost

B: Any realized savings?

A:我们做了许多降成本的努力。

B:有哪些实现的节约吗?

改革创新

A: Is there any way to encourage innovations on the shop floor?

B: We have incentive plans for

A:在工厂里有什么方法可以鼓励创新吗?

B:有,我们有创新的鼓励政策。

中级商务英语 第3篇

Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和计划

SMITH: Edward, I" m

史密斯先生:爱德华, 对不起。

I" m afraid I" ll have to cancel our meeting

恐怕我要取消我们明天的会议。

EDWARD GREEN: That" s no

爱德华.格林:没问题。

Shall we postpone it until later in the week?

那延后到本周晚些时候?

SMITH: No, I" m afraid I" m not postponing our

史密斯先生:不,我不是说要延期。

I" m canceling

我是要取消。

EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don" t we?

爱德华.格林:我们还是要签合同,完成这次交易,对吧?

Is there a problem?

有什么问题吗?

SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there" s a problem for

史密斯先生:没有,我没有问题,但你可能会有问题。

I" m afraid Big Boss won" t be in the

恐怕"大老板"不会出现在我们的目录里。

EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer" s deadline?

爱德华.格林:我们赶不及印刷商的最后期限了吗?

SMITH: That" s not the

史密斯先生:不。这不是问题。

I" m not going to use Big

我不准备用"大老板"。

I" m going to use another

我要用另外一个产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I don" t

爱德华.格林:我不明白。

SMITH: Well, Then you will

史密斯先生:嗯,听着。你就会明白的。

This is a new product from

这是来自 玩具公司的一款新产品。

It" s called Dealer

名字叫"商人丹"。

DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer

"商人丹":
"你好,我是"商人丹"。

I" m the best thing on the voice-activated toy "

我是声动玩具市场最棒的玩具"。

SMITH: Edward, are you still there?

史密斯先生:爱德华, 你在听吗?

EDWARD GREEN:

爱德华.格林:是的。

SMITH: Good, isn" t he?

史密斯先生:很好,对吧?

EDWARD GREEN: You say he" s called Dealer

爱德华.格林:你说,他叫做"商人丹"。

SMITH: He arrived yesterday

史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。

The head of marketing from Toys introduced

玩具公司的市场营销主管给我们做的介绍。

They" ll launch him on January

他们将在1月20日推出这款产品。

EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?

爱德华.格林:什么! 太阳能的"商人丹"?

SMITH:

史密斯先生:是的。

EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?

爱德华.格林:声动的?

SMITH: It" s the same

史密斯先生:是的。是同样的技术 ……但更便宜。

I think Dealer Dan would just like to say

我想,"商人丹"要跟你说再见了。

DEALER DAN:

"商人丹":再见。

EDWARD GREEN: I don" t

爱德华.格林:我不明白……

DEALER DAN: If you can" t stand the heat get out of the

"商人丹":如果你受不了热,就离开厨房。

GERALDINE: I" m afraid Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won" t be Thank

杰拉尔丁:恐怕,皮特先生有点落后了,但他会很快赶上来的。谢谢。

EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?

爱德华.格林:见到堂了吗?

GERALDINE: He" s in the boardroom in a

杰拉尔丁:他在会议室开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come

爱德华.格林:发生了重要的事情。

I need to talk to

我得跟他谈谈。

GERALDINE: He" s with

杰拉尔丁:他和莱利先生一起。

GERALDINE: Go

杰拉尔丁:去吧。

DON BRADLEY: We" ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the

堂.布拉德利:我们会给你一些演示材料,还有现场销售视频。

Come

进来。

EDWARD GREEN: Don, Sorry to

爱德华.格林堂:莱利先生。抱歉打搅了。

Something important has come

发生了重要的事情。

Can you spare a minute?

你能挤一分钟的时间吗?

DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I" ll be through in ten

堂.布拉德利:能等一下吗?10分钟就完了。

EDWARD GREEN: Not

爱德华.格林:不能。

DON BRADLEY: I" m Do you mind if I deal with this?

堂.布拉德利:好的。对不起。我先处理这件事,你不介意吧?

EDWARD GREEN: I think we" ve got a

爱德华.格林:我想我们有麻烦了。

I have just talked to Smith on the

我刚刚同史密斯先生通过话。

The catalogue deal is Toys are launching Dealer

目录的事取消了。玩具公司即将推出"商人丹"。

DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?

堂.布拉德利:"商人丹"到底是什么玩意?

CLIVE HARRIS: Let" s get this

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们开门见山。

You think we" ll meet these

你认为我们要满足这些目标。

DEREK JONES: Yes, I

德里克.琼斯:是的。

But we" ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal

我们要么加班加点要么雇佣临时工……

DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?

堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?

CLIVE HARRIS: Not at What" s the matter?

克莱夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to

堂.布拉德利:我们要谈一下。

Something very important has come

发生了很重要的事。

JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?

詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?

I thought he was in a meeting with a

我想他在和客户开会。

GERALDINE: He But he cut the meeting

杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。

There" s a

出现了问题。

JENNY ROSS: What?

詹妮.罗斯:什么问题?

GERALDINE: I don" t Something about Dealer

杰拉尔丁:我不知道。是有关"商人丹"的。

DEREK JONES: Everything in Big Boss is

德里克.琼斯:"大老板"的一切都是新的。

The idea is

想法是新的。

The technology is

技术是新的。

DON BRADLEY: Maybe Dealer Dan is a

堂.布拉德利:或许"商人丹"是个巧合。

Is that possible?

这有可能吗?

DEREK JONES: It" s

德里克.琼斯:有可能。

Of course it" s possible, but it is very

当然是有可能的,但却不大像。

CLIVE HARRIS: How many people knew about The Boss?

克莱夫.哈里斯:多少人知道关于"大老板"的事?

DEREK JONES: Well, hundreds of

德里克.琼斯:上百人吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: No, I" m sorry, that" s not what I

克莱夫.哈里斯:不, 对不起,我不是这个意思。

I" m talking about the

我是在说技术。

How many knew about that?

有多少人知道?

DEREK JONES: Well, only the people in my

德里克.琼斯:嗯,只有我的团队知道。

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to find out more about Dealer

堂.布拉德利:我认为我们要了解更多关于 "商人丹"的情况。

CLIVE HARRIS: I" ll make a few

克莱夫.哈里斯:我打几个电话。

Don, you set up a meeting with the marketing team and look at our

堂,你和市场营销部的人开个会,看有没有其他选择。

I" ll get back to you as soon as I hear

我打完电话就找你。

Derek, I want you to get hold of Dealer

德里克,我要你了解"商人丹"的情况。

JENNY ROSS: I" m calling about the meeting scheduled for this

詹妮.罗斯:我打电话是有关今天下午安排的会议事宜。

I" m terribly sorry but Don won" t be able to make

非常抱歉,堂来不了了。

Is there any chance that we could re-arrange it for the same time next week?

有没有可能重新安排在下周相同的时间?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I" m really sorry, but it" s absolutely impossible for me this

爱德华.格林:是的,非常抱歉, 但今天下午我绝对不行。

I" ll have to work late

我今晚还要工作到很晚。

Something has come

出了点事情。

JENNY ROSS: Is there any way that Clark could bring forward her meeting with Don by an hour?

詹妮.罗斯:克拉克夫人有没有办法把会议提前一小时?

I" m trying to re-schedule all of Don" s appointments for

我在想办法重新安排堂明天所有的约会。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you have his diary in front of you?

爱德华.格林:啊,他的日记本在你面前吗?

Could we move the meeting from two o" clock on Thursday to sometime on Friday morning?

太好了。我们可以把会议由周四两点移到周五上午的某个时间吗?

JENNY ROSS: Alright, if you can" t make any time in the next week,

詹妮.罗斯:好吧,如果你下周找不到时间的话,

could we set up a four-way telephone conference?

那我们可不可以安排四方电话会议?

GERALDINE: Clive, it" s Sakai on the line for

杰拉尔丁:克莱夫, 酒井先生找你。

CLIVE HARRIS: Sakai?

克莱夫.哈里斯:酒井先生?

How are you, Kazo?

你好, 加须?

SAKAI: Well, Clive, thank

酒井先生:很好,克莱夫, 谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It" s nice to hear from

克莱夫.哈里斯:听到你的电话真高兴。

How are the family?

家人都好吗?

SAKAI: They are fine,

酒井先生:都好,克莱夫。

Thank you for

谢谢你的关心。

Clive, can I come to the point very quickly?

克莱夫,我直奔主题好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Please

克莱夫.哈里斯:请说。

SAKAI: I" m very

酒井先生:我很担心。

I have just seen a new product which is very like the Big

我刚看到一款与"大老板"很相似的产品。

CLIVE HARRIS: Really?

克莱夫.哈里斯:真的?

SAKAI: I have changed my

酒井先生:我改变了我的计划

I" ll be in London

我明天会到伦敦。

We must

我们必须见面。

My secretary will fax all my travel

我的秘书会传真给你我的所有行程。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of course,

克莱夫.哈里斯:当然,加须。

I" ll meet you at the

我在机场接你。再见。

Sally, whatever you have arranged for me tomorrow, it" s

萨利,无论你明天安排了什么约会,都取消。I" ll be at the airport all morning with

我明天整个上午都在机场陪酒井先生。

And possibly the afternoon as

并且下午也有可能。

DEREK JONES: How much do Toys know about you and who told them?

德里克.琼斯:玩具公司对你了解多少,谁告诉他们的?

And how good is Dealer Dan?

"商人丹"有多好?

中级商务英语 第4篇

SCENE③ A 吉娜到了文斯的隔间

【我有预感你会过来】

Vince: Hi, I had a feeling you"d be 1) stopping

文斯:
嗨,吉娜。我就有预感你会过来。

Zina: Then you"ve heard from Vikam?

吉娜:
那么你跟“维康”通过电话了?

Vince:

文斯:
对。

Zina: Look, I didn"t mean to step on your toes, but we need to be 2)

吉娜:
听着,文斯。我不是想要站在你头上,但是我们得要果断。

Vince: I know WebTracker is playing for They"ll go for our 3) jugular if we give them the

文斯:
我知道。“网路搜寻家”这次想要独霸。若我们给他们机会,只怕我们连命都保不住。

Zina: This is 4) awkward, I I know you"re 5) But in two weeks you"ll be thanking

吉娜:
我知道这很令人难堪。我知道你很生气。但是两星期之内你就会感谢我。

Vince: Maybe I

文斯:
或许吧。或许我会感谢你。

语言详解

A: Why are you so upset?

你怎么这么不爽?

B: I got fired

我今天被炒鱿鱼了。

【step on someone"s toe 功高震主】

step on one"s toes 这个表达法,当然可以表达字面上的意思“踩到(某人的)脚趾”,不过在使用上,step on someone"s toes 更常用来表达员工很尽力表现,甚至逾越到了本该是主管或老板的工作,掠人之美而让在上位者面子不保,意思就犹如中文里的“功高震主”。

A: You"d better watch out, or you"ll step on your boss"s

你最好注意一点,否则你会把老板的面子都抢光了。

B: I"m just trying to do a good job and get everything finished on

我只是努力把工作做好,让所有的事情如期完成而已。

【play for keeps 争出你死我活】

这个表达法是从玩“弹珠”marbler 的游戏衍生而来的,游戏可能只是玩好玩的,但有的人是本着认真的心情,赢了弹珠就是要自己留着,没有儿戏的成分。运用在竞争激烈的商场或是有输赢胜负的情况,play for keeps 就是指“争出个你死我活”。

1) stop by 顺道停留,顺道拜访

2) decisive () (人)有决断力的;(事)具有决定性的

3) jugular () 颈静脉

4) awkward () 令人尴尬的,感到尴尬的

5) upset () 不爽的,生气

中级商务英语 第5篇

DEREK JONES: The technology is the same as

德里克.琼斯:技术和我们的一样。

I have never seen two products which are so

我从没见过两个如此相象的产品。

In concept and design there are no basic

在理念和设计上没有根本的不同。

However I have examined the components and the

没有。但是,我检验过部件和xr590……

KATE MCKENNA: What is the xr590?

凯特.麦凯纳:xr590是什么?

DEREK JONES: The xr590 is the power source which drives dealer

德里克.琼斯:xr590是驱动"商人丹"的能量源。

I think it has a few

我认为它有几个弱点。

It" s not as

还不是很完善。

In my opinion it" s not reliable enough for

我看对儿童来讲还不足够可靠。

don bradley: Exactly how unreliable is it?

堂.布拉德利:具体讲,怎么个不可靠法?

DEREK JONES:Ican" t say

德里克.琼斯:我说不出来。

I haven" t completed the tests

我还没完成测试。

It" s too early to

现在说为时太早。

KATE MCKENNA: Will it affect their sales?

凯特.麦凯纳:这会影响他们的销售吗?

don bradley: Derek?

堂.布拉德利:德里克?

DEREK JONES: Not much in the first six months, i

德里克.琼斯:我想最初的6个月不会有太大的影响。

KATE MCKENNA: It" s the first six months that are

凯特.麦凯纳:最初的6个月才是重要的。

don bradley: Edward, what do you think of their packaging?

堂.布拉德利:爱德华, 你认为他们的包装怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: Well, plenty of bright

爱德华.格林:色彩很鲜艳。

It" ll have a lot of impact at point of

在现场销售时会有很强的冲击效果。

GERALDINE: I" m afraid they are all meeting at the

杰拉尔丁:恐怕他们现在都在开会。

No, I" m sorry, I don" t know what time it will

不, 对不起,我不知道会议什么时候结束。

I" ll put you through to harris" s secretary, and she can make an appointment for

我给你转到哈里斯先生的秘书,她可以为你安排约会。

Please hold the

请不要挂机。

CLIVE HARRIS: Nice to see you again,

克莱夫.哈里斯:很高兴再见到你,皮特。

It" s been a long

好久不见了。

PETER DAY: How are things at bibury systems?

皮特.戴:bibury系统公司运转的怎样?

CLIVE HARRIS: Very interesting at the

克莱夫.哈里斯:正处在非常有趣的时期。

PETER DAY: I" ve just heard you" re going into partnership with a rather good japanese

皮特.戴:我听说你们要和日本的一家不错的公司合伙。

CLIVE HARRIS: That" s not exactly , are you still doing consultancy work?

克莱夫.哈里斯:也不全是这样……皮特,你还在做顾问业务吗?

PETER DAY: I haven" t retired yet!

皮特.戴:是啊。我还没退休啊!

CLIVE HARRIS: Look, can i give you a lift back?

克莱夫.哈里斯:那 ,我开车送你回去,好吗?

We haven" t had a chance to chat for a long

我们好久没机会一起谈谈了。

DON BRADLEY: What have you found out about their marketing strategy?

堂.布拉德利:你对他们的营销策略有什么发现吗?

KATE MCKENNA: They have already scheduled a television advertising

凯特.麦凯纳:他们已经安排了一场电视广告推广。

DON BRADLEY: Who with?

堂.布拉德利:和谁一起?

KATE MCKENNA:

KATE MCKENNA: The company that they always

凯特.麦凯纳:他们一直用的那家公司。

DON BRADLEY: When is it scheduled?

堂.布拉德利:定在什么时候?

KATE MCKENNA: Something next month, but I haven" t found out the exact date

凯特.麦凯纳:下个月的某个时候,但还没查到具体的日期。

DON BRADLEY: Have you heard what they are spending on TV advertising?

堂.布拉德利:有没有听说他们在电视广告上的花费是多少?

KATE MCKENNA: I don" t

凯特.麦凯纳:不知道。

GERALDINE: No, I" m sorry, they are still in a

杰拉尔丁:不,对不起,他们还在开会。

I don" t know how long they" ll

不知道还要开多久。

Let me take your number and I will get one of them to call you

我记下你的号码,我会让他们中的一个打回给你。

PETER DAY: It" s good of you to give me a

皮特.戴:你真好,开车送我。

CLIVE HARRIS: It" s no

克莱夫.哈里斯:没什么。

Are you still doing consultancy work for Toys?

你还在为玩具公司做顾问工作吗?

PETER DAY: I wondered why you were going out of your way to give me a

皮特.戴:我正在想你为什么大老远地送我,又不顺路。

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, are you?

克莱夫.哈里斯:嗯,你还在做吗?

PETER DAY: Technically I" ve just

皮特.戴:可以说不做了。我刚做完。

But that work was

但那项工作是保密的。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of

克莱夫.哈里斯:是的,当然。

You could be working for us, you know, I might need a

你可以为我们工作,要知道,我们也可能需要顾问。

PETER DAY: Really?

皮特.戴:真的?

CLIVE HARRIS: Well,

克莱夫.哈里斯:嗯,或许。

I might need an idea of the best way to react to Dealer

我需要一个反击"商人丹"的最佳方式的点子。PETER DAY: How did you get to hear about that?

皮特.戴:你怎么知道的?

CLIVE HARRIS: A

克莱夫.哈里斯:一个顾客告诉我们的。

Do you know that Dealer Dan is very like a new toy we have developed?

你知道"商人丹"跟我们的一款新玩具很相似吗?

Dealer Dan could hurt us

"商人丹"可以重创我们。

I don" t want any

我不要任何秘密。

I don" t want to compromise you, I just want some general

我不想为难你,我只想要些大面上的信息。

PETER DAY: How general?

皮特.戴:怎样才算大面上的信息?

KATE MCKENNA: We know their selling price, but what" s their unit cost?

凯特.麦凯纳:我们知道他们的销售价格,但他们的单位成本是怎样的?

DON BRADLEY: Derek, what" s your estimate?

堂.布拉德利:德里克,你的估计是多少?

DEREK JONES: I can" t

德里克.琼斯:说不上来。

I don" t know what their production run

我们还不知道产品是怎样的。

We haven" t had that information

我们还没有这方面的资料。

DON BRADLEY: Well, Big Boss" s production run is three hundred

堂.布拉德利:"大老板"的产量是30万。

Will they produce three hundred thousand? Or more?

他们会生产30万吗?或者更多?

DEREK JONES: I don" t know the answer to that

德里克.琼斯:这个我不知道。

At that retail price they have to sell a lot of

以那样的零售价,他们要售出很多玩具才行。

DON BRADLEY: It can" t be less than 300 thousand, can it?

堂.布拉德利:但不能少于30万,对吧?

PETER DAY: Thanks for the lift,

皮特.戴:谢谢你送我,克莱夫。

CLIVE HARRIS: You are something of a specialist in the Far East, aren" t you?

克莱夫.哈里斯:你在远东是名专家,对吧?

PETER DAY: You could say

皮特.戴:也可以这样说。

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, when this deal with this Japanese company is settled, we might need your

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们和日本公司的交易完成后,我们或许会需要你的帮助。

We shall need a consultant to help set things

我们需要一名顾问处理事情。

Of course, the success of Big Boss is a very important part of the

当然,"大老板"的成功是这项交易的一个重要部分。

PETER DAY: When might this happen?

皮特.戴:那会是什么时候?

CLIVE HARRIS: That

克莱夫.哈里斯:这个要看情况

PETER DAY: The production run is 300,000

皮特.戴:产量是30万件。

CLIVE HARRIS: And the advertising budget?

克莱夫.哈里斯:广告预算呢?

PETER DAY: Clive, I don" t

皮特.戴:克莱夫, 不知道。

Really, I don" t

真的,我不知道。

中级商务英语 第6篇

WRITING

PART ONE

The staff in your office decided to spend holidays together this While reading the new you are attracted by the advertisement of the Grand Palazzo Hotel in No one in your office has ever been to So you want your secratary to contact the hotel through

. Write a short message to Emily Malan ,your

. Suggest the Visit to

. Give the hotel telephone number to

. Ask her to contact with that

. write 30-40 words on your Answer

PART TWO

You work for Global institute , which produces You are responsible for Quality Management

Study the following graph which shows the effort taken by your company and IBI Inc , your main In the graph ,the Quality Management is divided into five

. Use the information in the graph to write a short report (about 100 120 wards) suggesting ways of improving the quality management of your

. Write on your Answer

写作部分参考答案(Sample for reference)

PART ONE

To : Emily

As on one in the office has been to Italy, it will be a good idea to visit We may stay in the Grand Palazzo Hotel and the telephone is Please contact them to get further

PART TWO

How to improve Quality Management System with limited capitals? That is the key to

After careful study of IBI Inc ’our main competitor ,we find that they spend some money in Customer Service and Vender inspections which are vital to Quality As we know, softwares are developed Customers and venders know clearly what they Therefore, we should develop programmes based on information through Customer Service and Vender Another fact with our attention is that although IBI ’s Plant productivity is not high, they can sell out their new, high-quality softwares quickly as they have a very good Quality Control Therefore, we should adjust the

中级商务英语 第7篇

letter of recommendation 推荐信;letter of reference 推荐信

look on the bright sides of things 看事物的光明面

no kidding 不是开玩笑吧

on the tip of one"s tongue 就在舌尖

A: Are you sure you can’t remember the name of that record?

B: It’s just on the tip of my tongue!

quitting time 下课时间

I’m glad it’s almost quitting

take it over 重修

Don failed physics and had to take it

than necessary 比应该的要冷

The lab was cooler than

That’s easer said than 说来容易做来难

There is nothing to 没什么,很容易

I can run this There’s really nothing to

with flying colors 成功

A: How did Ellen do on her American History exam?

B: She passed with flying

You can bet your life 当然

A: Will Smith come to class on time?

B: You can bet your


恒微文秘网 https://www.sc-bjx.com Copyright © 2015-2024 . 恒微文秘网 版权所有

Powered by 恒微文秘网 © All Rights Reserved. 备案号:蜀ICP备15013507号-1

Top